Empowering individuals suffering from Chemical Dependency
Currently experiencing Covid related delays.
All other orders will be placed on backorder until we are able to fulfill them.
Repeated drug use changes the physical structure and physiology of the brain, creating long-term imbalances in neuronal and hormonal systems that are not easily reversed.
- Heantos is a unique blend of 13 Vietnamese herbs. These same herbs have been used to alleviate the pains of opiate withdrawal for generations.
- According to the Centre for Brain Health at University of British Colombia, “findings show that oral administration of Heantos-4 reduces drug-seeking behaviours in animal models.”
- Heantos is not a drug substitute like methadone or suboxone, it is a herbal product, a super vitamin for those suffering from chemical imbalances and dependencies.
- A three-phase project, grounding safety and efficacy claims was carried out with the scientific support of the John Hopkins School of Medicine.
- According to test results from the University of British Columbia, Heantos affects the dopamine regulatory systems as it stimulates the formation and transport of dopamine in the brain.
- Heantos acts directly on the neural connections, improving its functioning and stimulating the body to generate serotonin and dopamine.
- Heantos stimulates a restorative effect within the body- facilitating balance chemically, hormonally, physically and emotionally.
- Unfortunately, averaging less than a 5% success rate, recovery in American rehab facilities is low. With Heantos, it is possible to increase the user's chances by up to 70%.
7 blisters x 10 tablets = 70 tablets per box
International shipments may be subject to an additional tax paid upon receipt.
For more information:
*The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) suggests that you consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement.
*Dietary supplements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or alleviate the effects of diseases.