Moving Warehouse: Possible Delays
Choose standard shipping at checkout. Contact us about International orders or questions. email@example.com
Everything should be back to normal next week.
Empowering individuals suffering from Chemical Dependency
Repeated drug use changes the physical structure and physiology of the brain, creating long-term imbalances in neuronal and hormonal systems that are not easily reversed.
- Heantos is a unique blend of 13 Vietnamese herbs. These same herbs have been used to alleviate the pains of opiate withdrawal for generations.
- According to the Centre for Brain Health at University of British Colombia, “findings show that oral administration of Heantos-4 reduces drug-seeking behaviours in animal models.”
- Heantos is not a drug substitute like methadone or suboxone, it is a herbal product, a super vitamin for those suffering from chemical imbalances and dependencies.
- A three-phase project, grounding safety and efficacy claims was carried out with the scientific support of the John Hopkins School of Medicine.
- According to test results from the University of British Columbia, Heantos affects the dopamine regulatory systems as it stimulates the formation and transport of dopamine in the brain.
- Heantos acts directly on the neural connections, improving its functioning and stimulating the body to generate serotonin and dopamine.
- Heantos stimulates a restorative effect within the body- facilitating balance chemically, hormonally, physically and emotionally.
- Unfortunately, averaging less than a 5% success rate, recovery in American rehab facilities is low. With Heantos, it is possible to increase the user's chances by up to 70%.
7 blisters x 10 tablets = 70 tablets per box
International shipments may be subject to an additional tax paid upon receipt.
For more information:
*The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) suggests that you consult with a healthcare professional before using any dietary supplement.
*Dietary supplements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or alleviate the effects of diseases.